Sunday, November 22, 2009

If I had a magic wand



If I had a magic wand … I always clean my room


My mom would be so happy, and I’d have some elbowroom

In this room I‘d bring my friends, a place to entertain

That would be so very cool instead of being ashamed



If I had a magic wand … I do homework on time

I would go to school without it weighing on my mind

My teacher would not be upset…. And so she would be kind

And I would not need one excuse for homework I could not find.



If I had a magic wand … I would always get straight A’s

My teacher would be proud of me, she would be amazed



If I had a magic wand … I would not argue with my folks

Our house would be a peaceful place where we would just tell jokes



If I had a magic wand … I’d have*** A SUPPER DOG*** that talked!

We would gather crowds as we walked around the block



If I had a magic wand I’d walk on walls and ceilings

Not a lot of good I’d do… but what an awesome feeling!





If I had a magic wand …I could a lot of stuff

But since I don’t I could try… it might not be so ruff



To clean my room, and do my work, not argue with my folks

Even without a magic wand… I might pull off a hoax!

No comments:

Post a Comment